Thursday, November 6, 2008

back in black angus


I went with a crew of rep dudes to see AC/DC last night. It was amazing. AC/DC has always been a favorite of mine. The first two cassettes I bought when I got my first Sony Walkman knock-off tape player were the B-52s Wild Planet and AC/DC's For Those About to Rock... For a bunch of old geezers, they kicked ass through an hour and a half of the band's many classics. The props were impressive as well. "Whole Lotta Rosie" had this giant, inflated Rosie, just for that one song. Awesome. Emerson Bigguns. It was louder than hell and we're all yelling at each other today at our trade show gig. I woke up this morning and thought the radio was in between stations on the AM setting. I wish Angus young would have kept his shirt on though. No one wants to see that.

No comments: