Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good Ol' Roys.


I went to Valparaiso, Indiana last night for "Roy Fest", which is just a few old friends hanging out in a garage, shootin' the shit, swillin', chillin' and busting balls. This is Craig Treble. I used to race BMX with him the 80s and now he is a top-ranked NHRA motorcycle drag racer. Besides the great time with old friends I don't get to see enough, I also somehow ended up scoring a super nice Schwinn Typhoon, which is something I've wanted for awhile. I definitely needed another bicycle. Yeah right. Of course I couldn't leave it alone. So psyched on this bike. Scott, if you read this, thanks again for the hospitality and unbelievable deal and JV, thanks for the invite and fronting me the money for this bike--$20!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love scotts happenings