Monday, January 19, 2009

Indoor shooting range

Kzoo session reportg. Photos by Sean Newton.Ty Deshaine's new Diamond Back. He has a flow deal going with them. This is DB's new "BMX" frame. Looks sweet.
Apparently Ty has adjusted to it pretty quickly. I've been riding at Kzoo since 1990, but I'm not sure where he is coming from or headed to here...
and I've definitely never seen the likes of this. Jeremy "Dew Tour" Ball gets one over on Kzoo lifeguard CJ Vaughn. Dang.
Ty getting all Chris Doyle and shit. Or is it Dave Voelker? Depends who you ask and how old they are... Yeah, Voelker! Speaking of old. Here's a shot that Veteran Bu-C Matt took at Modern last weeks. If my gig goes on schedule today, I should be able to ride there tonight. Twice in a week? I'm shooting for it...

3 comments:

Harold McGruther said...

Sweet DB. Does your man Deshane need more parts?

Sean Newton photo said...

Mr. Ty is going from that vert wall to the mini. He was feeling like a man that night.

BCM said...

Yayyyy striped sweaters!