Friday, January 2, 2009

We Got That Attitude

New Year, new attitude? You can't hear the guitars at full capacity here, but you can understand the lyrics. H.R. is singing "we got that PMA" (Positive Mental Attitude). The Bad Brains are one of the greatest bands of all time. Speaking of greatest of all time, the movie Deliverance was recently selected by the Library of Congress as one of the top 25 films of all time that have proven to be "culturally, historically or aesthetically significant". J. Burton, Kelly and I discussed the movie the other day. I admitted that I hadn't seen it in years when I named this clothing co./project "Deliverance" and probably should have watched it again before deciding on the moniker. If I had, you might be reading the "Buzzard Clothing" (one of my shittier name ideas) blog right now.

No comments: