Monday, December 8, 2008

Weighing In


This summer I lost a bunch of weight. I attribute this to digging jumps and sweating profusely, as well as riding said jumps. At my lowest I weighed 187. I haven't been that light in probably five years.
As soon as the days started getting shorter and my dig time was reduced, it all came back in a hurry. The last couple of weeks, especially, have been marked with big meals (Tofurki!) and too many beers. The too many beers aspect has been going on for a while, I'm not going to lie. Soda as well. It's so bad for you and it ruins your teeth as well (a whole nother story).
I weighed myself this morning and the scale read an incredible 203.6 lbs. I'm not going to keep a diet journal on here, but I am going to post my weight each week to keep myself in check. Feel free to harass me in the comments.
Sincerely, Fatboy.
If all goes well tomorrow (Tuesday), I plan to hit up a session at the new Modern. Stoked!

2 comments:

Turtle Dick said...

There is NO shame in being FAT. BIG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

ty_deschaine said...

hell scott its winter and we ride bmx, we are allowed to put on a few pounds, well just burn them off in the spring!