Thursday, October 16, 2008

best e mail ever...

I got this e mail from a friend today. I have edited it a bit...
"I rode the land last nite. the whole place is covered in leaves. it looks really cool. you know what it looks like. there aren't many leaves left on the trees. I raked the quads and took about 20 runs. they were in really good shape. they were really dry but they were smooth, not cracked and pretty fun. i was the only one up there. dudes said they were comin but you know how that goes. i had the radio playing for a while but it wasn't sounding good so i shut it off. i burned some leaves. it was pretty cool with it being silent except for the leaves crunching under my feet and the sound of a freewheel as i rode the jumps and through the smoke. it was me with my thoughts and my bike. it gave me the time i needed to think about some things. i really needed that. it rained today so this weekend they should be about perfect."
Noah likes the leaves too. This pic is from our trip last week.

I finished "side 2" of the roll-in this morning. I made it wider (deeper?) across and put a roll-in on the opposite side that will lead to the main line. I can't wait to ride it.

No comments: