Monday, August 18, 2008

I want Action Now.


Now Playing: Neil Young: After the Gold Rush
A
ction Now magazine was so, so far ahead of its time. Skateboarding, BMX, g0-karts, windsurfing and punk rock. It was all in there and presented in a way that all activities were of one mind (like mine?). Sure, I didn't get the sand-boarding articles, but the rest of it all made sense. AN were big fans of Bob Haro and so am I. I'm happy that he has been getting press lately. I wonder what that Freestylin' book is like?

1 comment:

Smitty said...

Lew needs to hook you up. One book just went for $710 on ebay. I got lucky and got one off ebay for $1 Buy It Now, plus $107 shipping. I did not understand the seller's motivation for setting up the auction this way, but sometimes you just don't ask questions.