Sunday, August 17, 2008

folding maps is a bitch




I'm probably the last road rep in America to get a GPS, but now that I have one, I am hooked. If I had .0000001 cent for every hour I've spent lost on the road in the last eleven years, this thing would have paid for itself, easily. A gift from my wonderful wife for our seven year anniversary. It was also her birthday on Friday. We went horseback riding (that's my horse, Gravel, and the hind quarters of Johnny Cash, Gail's ride), had dinner, then went bowling. Perfect. Being married to me ain't easy, I'm sure of that. Happy Birthday, G...

1 comment:

Smitty said...

Happy Birthday Gail! I am pretty sure that you will one day find an exclusive, posh section of heaven, reserved for the women who put up with us arrested/developed-BMX-manchildren. Thanks for being so cool.