Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Movin' on up,.


It's crazy to look at early photos of Birdland, like this one. The jumps are so small, narrow and half-assed. Not like they are Empire of Dirt sized now, but they have grown significantly. I jumped the new set (which would be in foreground of this pic) tonight. Getting close to "no pedal" status. Still have to get one good crank in off the roll-in but that is it. I haven't posted many pics because I wanted to at least have complete lines running. I finally do but now the weeds are in full effect. The whole thing is quite overwhelming, to be honest. I don't have a lot of time to work out there and when I do, I want to build new jumps or keep the existing ones dialed. I tried to mow some of the weeds today and had a full allergy onslaught. The half hour I got to ride tonight, as the sun was setting, made it all worth it. I can't get enough saddle time. I'm obsessed...

No comments: