Sunday, April 18, 2010

bobcats


A friend of mine had a dude come to his house with a Bobcat to build jumps for his son. I stopped by yesterday to check it out and he has a good start. Big roll-in and some jumps that could be shaped pretty easily. They offered to have the guy come over here and move some dirt for me and I won't lie, it's a tempting offer, but I can't do it. After all of the shovel work over the last three years I feel like it would be breaking principal to bring in machinery. That said, the above line would probably be already done... Dave Rino put in some shovel time today, I dug into darkness last night and it's coming together. We rode the bigger line today too. Yeah, man.

3 comments:

Nick Ferreira said...

workboots, high life, working class hero

Unknown said...

Hey, are you sporting the new line of Etnies work boots? I need a pair!

Stay true, Scotty...Shovel on, my friend - shovel on...

LOTUS said...

It would be nice.