Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mods vs. punks.

I got to ride Modern in Royal Oak tonight. It was a fun session for sure. Cobras Solan Foster and J. Burton were on hand for good times on bikes. Jason is always styley. The photos I took of Solan were not suitable for presentation. My five year old Canon Elph is not ideal for indoor action photography. This is Brad. I don't know his last name but he holds the record for the worst crash at Birdland. He is Rad. Rad Brad is doing a 360 tailwhip in this pic and despite how crazy and out of control it looks, he pulled it perfectly. I don't know this dude's name, which is lame of me because he is always cool to me when I see him. I'm not a local anymore, sorry. He was at TRP when I was there a month back and shredding there too. No-footed man-can with shorts and beat shins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the no foot can is Cory Wiergowski. i believe that is the correct spelling.