Tuesday, July 21, 2009

wake up call


I am fascinated with these windmills. They are so gigantic and pre-historic looking. Almost ominous, like the Goodyear blimp hangar in Akron. So big that you feel as if you are insect-like in contrast.

I've seen the park in Terre Haute Indiana, twice before. Once in the pouring rain and once in the snow. I stayed there last night and got up at 7 am to ride it this morning. I was super stiff and sore from riding (and sleeping in a tent again) this past weekend, but this is my new favorite park. It is fairly small, but there are endless lines and really good hips in both directions. I ended my session at 8:30 am and hit the road for Dans Comp. I got to skate and ride Louisville tonight too. Sounds like an awesome day when you read this brief synopsis. I guess it was, besides the hundreds of mindless miles and the shitty Later Days Inn I'm at right now. Yin and Yang, bro, Yin and Yang.

No comments: