Friday, July 17, 2009


Out on the road, I always stop at old bike shops if I have time, on the perpetual hunt for vintage BMX gems. This one didn't have any, but the proprietor within came at me hot with a political agenda letting me know that America will soon be demoted to 3rd world status, among other things. After handing me a 9/11 related DVD and moving onto the subjects of bicycles and motorcycles, the guy was super interesting and I truly enjoyed hearing what he had to say. He had some cool shit too.

I've been trying to get to the Delaware, Ohio park for a couple of years now and finally made it. Despite what this bowl-photo depicts, it is actually pretty small, with weird, steep obstacles and lots of dead ends. That said, it is also really fun and I will definitely return. It was fun to skate and it's bike friendly. The bowl was pretty gnar-boots but super fun to carve around in at high-speeds.

No comments: