Thursday, April 16, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT

I built up some new wheels and I'm so stoked. Profile cassette with 10T driver (28T front), Shadow Stun rims, DK spokes, Shadow aluminum nuts and a Snafu front hub. I painstakingly measured the dish of the rear wheel and did everything in my power to make these babies straight, tight and dialed. I got an Eclat seat too, which I was a little freaked out about at first due to it's slightly smaller size, but I like it now. Much props to Matt @Profile, Jesse at System Cycle and of course McGoo at Snafu for helping me to get these going.

Inspired by a cool Fly ad in Ride UK with Kevin Porter, I did a photo shoot with myself. I can't imagine what the neighbors think...

3 comments:

dazey said...

Just because you don't live in Detroit anymore doesn't mean you can't rock a Tiger's hat like the rest of us.

Delivererer said...

I bought that Yankees hat when I lived in Detroit, you Ann Arborite!

Sean Newton photo said...

It's really important to me that you kept that sky blue. Colors look so good...You sir are a photog!