Sunday, November 30, 2008

Barn brigade

Here are some photos from a barn session the other night.
Here's Levi Brown, kissing the lobster. My sister once bought a "fresh lobster" at the grocery store and kept it as a pet. It's name was "Lobby". That's too whacky to make up, don't you think?

Sean Newton is a huge fan of post-processed photos, so I made sure to do a bunch of unecessary stuff to this wall-plant pic of him.

The ramps are currently predisposed with this project. It's looking pretty sweet so far, with the wheels painted, Biltwell bars, shorter shocks and lots of hacking of unnecessarisms, but the engine is in three separate boxes. It's going to be awhile.

The new Modern Park in Royal Oak had its first BMX session tonight. I was not there, besides spiritually, but I'll be it was a good session. I can't wait to ride it. In the meantime, I'll post another pic from my session with Catfish at the System Cycle warehouse a couple weeks ago.
Most American men my age would probably be jumping up and down about going to Las Vegas tomorrow, but I'm not. I'm so not a high roller. How do I end up going there so much?

No comments: